Opening an online stock trading account is now easy. My personal choice is BDO Nomura because its zero hassle, no maintaining balance and the fastest.
Here’s the top three online trading in the Philippines and the requirements on how you can open an account:
1. COL Financial
- At least one Philippine Government issued ID
- Fill out the application forms and snail-mail it to COL Financial.
- Wait for an email confirmation from COL Financial.
- Personal appearance or a Skype Interview is required to verify your identity.
- Minimum fund:
- P5,000 for Starter
- P 25,000 for Plus
- P 1M for Premium
Processing Time : 1 week (minimum)
COL Financial takes more than 1 week of processing before you can start stock trading. To learn more on how to open an account, you can visit the official COL Financial website. You can also read this site by Fehl Dungo.
2. BPI Trade
- TIN, SSS or GSIS
- Savings/Current Account from BPI
- Fill out the application forms and go to any BPI Branch for processing.
- There’s no minimum fund BUT BPI Trade Settlement Account requires an Average Daily Balance of P500.
- To learn more on how to open a BPI Trade account, you can visit the official website of BPI Trade.
Processing Time: 1 to 3 days. Depends on your availability to visit the branch.
3. BDO Nomura
- Savings/Current Account from BDO
- Must be registered to BDO Online Banking
- No minimum investment or average daily balance.
To open an account, please visit the official website of BDO Nomura.
Processing time : 5 minutes to 24 hours.
Disclaimer: Note that INVESTigadors.blog is not affiliated with COL Financial, BPI Trade or BDO Nomura. This page contains personal opinion of the author.